Some random thoughts about life and how your feelings about it can sometimes change very abruptly.
Friday, November 16, 2012
The Uh Oh.
I'm finally learning to trust my instincts...to not ignore my "uh oh" feelings. Looks like you didn't love me after all. At least I was honest about not being able to love you. Thank god I didn't marry you.
I'm 26 and currently living in Ogden, Utah...Got a bachelor's degree and ain't doin shit with it. As far as my personality goes…it depends on the day! I'm a pretty forward person. I let people know exactly what is on my mind and I hate head games. Most people would say that I talk WAY TOO MUCH and way too fast...but I just have a lot on my mind. I have a really bad habit of being late for everything. Most people would say that means I am inconsiderate but I think it has more to do with being a scatterbrain. I lose everything.I also have a hard time staying on the same subject and find myself confusing half the people I talk to. I recognize the wonder in all things. I often leap before I look. I tend to change my mind often. I am always learning. I have recognized that God only gives me what He knows I can handle…and I am happy to know He thinks I am insanely strong. I have not always been religious…it has taken me almost my whole life to really see the TRUTH. I hate losing at board games
No comments:
Post a Comment