Sunday, October 28, 2012
I love...
This is really old...but it is sweet and helps me to remember that what we had was good. :-)
I love the way you kiss me on the forehead, the way you text or call me just to let me know you are thinking of me, I love that you take care of me when I'm sick, I love that we eat breakfast together every morning, I love that you love God, I love that you help me put lotion on my back, I love that you accept my past, I love that you respect my future, I love the orchid you bought me, I love that you focus on the little things that mean the most to me, I love that you listen, I love that you are not judgmental, I love that you accept me...even with all my flaws, I love that you have seen me at my worst and still think I'm beautiful
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I agree! You always could put it into words beautifully.
Love…love…love love love
My mother once told me that one day I would find a guy that would have all the qualities I had ever wanted in a man. I searched so many times to find this mythical man, only to have my heart broken…over and over again. Love always felt like settling to me and the guys that I gave my heart to never seemed to know how to love me back. I know that I have made poor choices in the past, but if I’ve ever made a good choice…this is it. I am crazy about an amazing man…a man that I deserve. No one in my history of men has ever made me feel like this…I am so blessed.
Tags: love happiness
Post a Comment