Saturday, October 13, 2012

Hopelessly Romantic or Romantically Hopeless?

Is it really so much to ask for a love that transcends time? A love that inspires such strong emotion that people write about it in songs and movies? I just want to feel something...anything at all. Incredible sadness would be just as satisfying as incredible joy right now. I'm sick of being the one that got away. I'm sick of causing pain to the people I love. I would give anything just to love someone the way that I have been loved. I feel broken.

4 comments:

Devin said...

You haven't gotten away yet. ;-)

Cassandra said...

Ugh. Mentally I am no longer where you want me to be....I'm sorry I'm so fucked up.

Devin said...

The thing is Cassie, I no longer have any expectations. I'm sorry that I was using you as my crutch and relying on you for my emotional and physical well being. I'm sure that has been hard on you and that it caused most of our issues. I wasn't a whole person and I think I'm figuring things out to get me there.

Cassandra said...

Go fuck yourself.