Tuesday, November 3, 2009
Stuck.
Stuck and lost in our memories, your letters, and the laughter we used to share; I gasp for breath and close my eyes as tears run down my face and are instantly washed away by the shower water. 6 years has changed nothing. One chance was all that was given and I blew it...or rather, we blew it. I cannot let go of you. I taste you every time I kiss another's lips...I hear your voice everytime he whispers "I love you". How long will you haunt me? You may have moved on, but my soul never will...it is yours, forever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Oh, have I been there before ! I know exactly where you are comming from. Cool Blog !
i love you cassie. youre the bestest friend in the world. love will find you, when its time. :)
Thanks guys :)
Post a Comment