Sunday, December 7, 2008

And...I'm over it!

Finally. I may have moved on, but that doesn't mean you aren't still a huge part of my heart. I wish the best for you and hope that there might be a day when we have both grown enough to be good for each other...or good for someone else. I find myself so occupied these days. If it isn't school or work, it's church. I love being busy. I love the fact that I no longer feel held down or restricted to lounging on the couch every night watching movies. Not that I don't enjoy that, it's just not ME. I get too comfortable that way, and I let myself go. Might be why theres about ten extra pounds clinging to my body for dear life now. I've started thinking a lot about my goals for 2009. I think it's going to be a year of new beginnings...second chances. I'm excited to experience new places and meet new people. All I know, is that nothing is holding me back now...And I'm happy.

No comments: