Tuesday, April 27, 2010
Love
My mother once told me that one day I would find a guy that would have all the qualities I had ever wanted in a man. I searched so many times to find this mythical man, only to have my heart broken...over and over again. Love always felt like settling to me and the guys that I gave my heart to never seemed to know how to love me back. I definitely did my fair share of heartbreaking and I'm sorry to those that I hurt, but I know that every one of you is better off where you are now. One of you has a wife and children, one is pursuing his career goals, and so many others have learned valuable lessons from our relationship. I am far from perfect...I've made so many mistakes and stepped on people to get to where I am today...I'm not proud of this. One thing that I have consistently done right is give my heart to people...even when they don't deserve it. I leap before I look and I love wholeheartedly. Who I choose to love is my own business. I know that I have made poor choices in the past, but if I've ever made a good choice...this is it. I am in love with an amazing man...a man that I deserve. No one in my history of men has ever made me feel like this...I am so blessed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
good for you Cass. Life never gets easy but some people make the hardships and tears worth it with that very special shared love. It doesn't even make sense sometimes and rarely makes things easier but that's all part of what make it so encompasing. I'm glad you found someone that makes you so happy!
cass. you are the bomb. i am very happy for you. i could tell something great was starting for you two. xoxo
Thanks friends :) Love you guys!
Post a Comment