Thursday, March 27, 2008
I need to spread my wings
Ever since the day I turned 17, I've cared about nothing more than being an adult. I wanted the adult job, adult relationships...and I've gotten them....but am I happy??? Partially. Not too many 21 year olds can say that they've been married, and divorced twice, been homeless, found a religion, lost a religion, found a religion, moved in and out of mom and dad's a time or two, loved many, lost friends, and held a semi-respectable job...all at the same time. HERE I AM! 10th or maybe 11th wonder of the world. Let's just say I've had enough of this being grown up business. I love my life but sometimes I wish I could just run away....and maybe, just maybe I will. I have never been spontaneous when it comes to matters of responsibility...now love, that is another story. I fall fast and fall out even faster. But that is and isn't the point...the point is that, through this all, I have been forcing myself to grow up faster than I should have. Now all of a sudden I have this crazy urge to just run away from it all and get some kind of summer job in a national park or something. Maybe I could meet some hotties...lol...but seriously, utah guys suck.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment